DroneMobile Now Works with Amazon Alexa!
This content may be outdated as of February 1st, 2019. For updated support articles relating to DroneMobile, please visit https://support.dronemobile.com.
Firstech is excited to announce that DroneMobile is now supported on all Amazon Alexa devices, including the Amazon Echo, Echo Tap, Echo Touch, and the Amazon app.
If you have already added DroneMobile to your Compustar remote start/security system, follow the steps below to learn how to connect your DroneMobile account to your Alexa device. Enable the DroneMobile Skill for Alexa
How to Add the DroneMobile Skill to the Alexa App
- Download and open the “Alexa App” on iOS or Android.
- Swipe right to open the side navigation within the Alexa App.
- Go to the “Skills” section.
- Click on the “Search All Skills” field and type “DroneMobile”.
- Click on the DroneMobile skill and press “Enable”.
- The DroneMobile login page will then open where you will enter your DroneMobile e-mail and password. This will link your DroneMobile account to your Amazon Alexa enabled device.
- Lastly, you will be asked to set a PIN code for voicing commands.