SUBMIT YOUR CO-OP CREDIT REQUESTS AT THE END OF THE REMOTE START SEASON STARTING ON MARCH 1, 2021.
HOW TO QUALIFY & REDEEM
- Complete your Firstech VIR booking or Compustar PRO Dealer Agreement by August 31st, 2020.
- Download Firstech’s digital assets to use for Facebook & Instagram ads: http://bit.ly/2Pqn5yM
- At the end of the remote start season (March 1, 2021), submit your Facebook ad examples & statement here: www.compustar.com/ft-coop-match
- Firstech will credit your account 50% of your ad spend up to 1.5% of your total qualifying purchases (whichever comes first). Credit paid in the form of a rebate or check on qualified purchases between August 1, 2020 through February 28th, 2021.
- Example: If your total in-season spend with Firstech is $20k and you spend at least $600 on qualifying ads, Firstech will credit you up to $300 (in addition to your Firstech VIR rebate).
- Co-Op Match Program cannot be combined with other offers, special pricing, or price levels below Preferred+.
- Contact Firstech’s marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance or approval to use custom artwork for your ads.
QUALIFYING DIGITAL ADVERTISEMENTS
- Google AdWords Search Advertising
- Google Display Adverting
- Google Shopping Ads
- Facebook Advertising
- Including “Boosted” posts related to Compustar remote starters
- Instagram Advertising
Requirement: Firstech will only provide co-op credit on advertisements that are specifically related to Compustar, DroneMobile, Momento, and iDatalink products. Submissions including ads that are not related to Firstech products will disapproved in full.